- Australian-American Fulbright Commission (2018-2019) New South Wales Postgraduate Scholarship to undertake comparative predator management research at the University of Washington Predator Ecology Lab.
- Society for Conservation Biology Graduate Student Research Fellowship (2017) to support field research investigating dingo management by farmers
- Wentworth Group Science Program Scholarship (2017) to participate in masterclass on engaging science with policy to address environmental issues
- RSPCA Alan White Scholarship (2016) to conduct research on the Australian public’s attitudes towards dingoes and wildlife management as part of PhD
- Victorian Government Hamer Scholarship (2015-2016) to partake in Chinese (Mandarin) study at Suzhou University, China
- School of Geography and Environment, The University of Oxford (2014) department scholarship to undertake Masters of Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Dialogues on Development, Engineers Without Borders (2013) selected for corporate sponsored place on study tour in the Murray Darling Basin.
- Jim Willis Studentship, National Herbarium of Victoria (2007) to conduct research on bioclimatic modelling of Australian macrofungi
Awards for PhD
- The University of Sydney Faculty of Science Postgraduate Research Prize for Outstanding Academic Achievement (2019)
- Society for Conservation Biology Oceania best student paper award (2018, for this paper)
- Adolph Bolliger Award (2016) for best student presentation at the Australian Mammal Society annual conference
- Student poster prize (2016) at the Human-Wildlife Coexistence Symposium, University of Kent, UK
PhD research supported by funding from:
- the Holsworth Wildlife Research Endowment
- the RSPCA Alan White Scholarship
- a SCB Graduate Student Research Fellowship
- a Paddy Pallin Research Grant from the Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales
- the William and Catherine McIlrath Scholarship (grants-in-aid).