- van Eeden LM, Crowther MS, Dickman CR, Macdonald DW, Ripple WJ, Ritchie EG & Newsome TM (2017) Managing conflict between large carnivores and livestock. Conservation Biology (online first)
- van Eeden L, Di Stefano J & Coulson G (2011). Diet selection by the brush-tailed rock-wallaby (Petrogale penicillata) in East Gippsland, Victoria. Australian Mammalogy, 33(2): 162-8.
- Jellie Z, Wills T, Kutt A, Hemming V, King D, McKenzie V, Retallick R, Timewell C & van Eeden L (2014) Experimental slab salvage and reinstatement after pipeline construction in a threatened grassland community. Ecological Management & Restoration, 15(2): 161-165
Opinion & Commentary
- Newsome TM & van Eeden LM (2017) Food waste is still an underappreciated threat to wildlife. Animal Conservation 20(5):405-406
- Newsome TM & van Eeden LM (2017) The effects of food waste on wildlife and humans. Sustainability 9(7): 1269
- van Eeden LM, Dickman CR, Ritchie EG & Newsome TM (2017) Shifting public values and what they mean for increasing democracy in wildlife management decisions. Biodiversity and Conservation 26(11): 2759–2763
- Newsome T, van Eeden L, Lazenby B & Dickman C (2016) Does culling work? Australasian Science 35(1): 28-30